christmas crafting & a bit of silliness...


Look at me, I'm on skis!
and away I go...!
wow, this isn't so hard...
oops, I may have spoken too soon!
painted wooden snowmen with added skis.


red star gnome making snow angels
red star gnome taking a tumble
 felt star gnomes.


 glittered needlefelted acorns packaged up for an upcoming ornament swap party
  
* * * * *
There has been lots of crafting going on around here lately.  I'll be back with more photos soon.

What have you been crafting for Christmas?
I'd love to see photos to your links!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I really like that gnome! Thanks for sharing at Eco-Kids Link-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joey! stopping by to let you know I featured the Christmas gnome at Eco-Kids Tuesday!! http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-elfing-begins-again-eco-kids-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~