sharing creative ideas {all weekend}


Hello and welcome to
sharing creative ideas!

I appreciate that you visit madebyjoey to find creative inspiration so I have created this weekly Link Up for you to share your creative projects!

All kinds of creativity are welcome. . . sewing, knitting, felting, painting, music, cooking, handwork, gardening, lesson planning, home decorating, organizing . . . it's all forms of creativity and we can't wait to see what you have been doing!

So...
1) link up your post
2) leave a comment below
3) link back to madebyjoey
from the post that you have linked
 
You are also welcome to add my button (from the right sidebar) to your blog to help spread the word.

Have a great weekend!
~ joey ~

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I have never linked here before and it happened before I was ready. I have made some homemade cards- one for mothers day and one for a birthday boy who loves football.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joey! thanks for the invite. It's a great idea to get these ideas out there to share!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~