Christmas crafting

Happy Winter Solstice!
I thought I would share a few examples of some of
the creativity that has been happening in our home lately...

 a gift for an ornament swap

homemade recycled crafts

paper crafts are always popular in our home
instructions in this book
 
another ornament swap

more paper folding crafts

pottery miniatures I made in a pottery class
similar gnome candle source here and here

and even more paper folding crafts!

 a needle felted gift made by my daughter

a Lego Christmas village built by our family

 and lastly some holiday decorating!

I have a post scheduled for next week at Playful Learning
and then wow, it will be Christmas!
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you
that stop in and read this little blog.
I hope to continue to offer inspiration
throughout 2014!

Be well my friends and take care of one another.
~ joey ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~