zentangle challenge #1 - family artwork

 B - 9 years old "Peace Picture"

 A - 11 years old - "Imagine Peace and Love"

My children asked if they could take part in my Zentangle Weekly Challenge so I'm happy to post our family's drawings and add them to the Link Up Gallery.

I'm proud to say that their drawings speak clearly about the kind of kids they are....nature loving, peaceful, kind, loving people!

Joey - "Tic tac toe"
I think I need to work on more creative titles!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the completed drawings of those of you participating.
We had a Linky glitch that affected the mobile readers but we have that sorted out now so everyone can access the Link Up Gallery.  If anyone else is experiencing any problems please let me know so that we can get them sorted out.
~ joey ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~