joey's weekly challenge #11


Welcome to week #11
This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art.

Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!
  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!


Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.
 *note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge at any time.
* * *
I think we all probably can agree that drawing isn't just an
activity of skill, it involves a lot of emotion as well.
So this week I want you draw whatever you feel 
 when you think of the words
"summer night sky"
 What image just popped into your head when you read those words?
Go put it down on paper!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I've missed out on the last few challenges Joey. Hope to get some tangling in this week. Hope I get a chance to link up. Look forward to seeing everyone's ideas and feelings. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sal,
    I love the airplane mandala, so creative! Happy Summer Evenings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia,
    Your story that goes along with your challenge is wonderful! I love using the gelly roll pens too and I totally agree that the cats were crying out to be on the brick wall! Thanks so much for participating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had fun with this challenge. Got to try out new watercolor brush pens with it. Also, very timely, as it's like the official last day of summer in the Philippines. School starts on Monday, and is considered the start of the "rainy season".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when I can try out a new product on a drawing! I had no idea that children in the Philippines are just starting school as our children are just finishing! Thanks for sharing your artwork with us!

      Delete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~