joey's weekly tangle challenge #25



This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. 

Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!
  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!


Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work. 

note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

* * *
Welcome to another week of tangling!
In our part of the world it's beginning to feel like Autumn so for the rest of the month I will be posting challenges that have some association with the upcoming season.
The first indication that Autumn is approaching is the change of leaf colour so let's
use the tangle Leaflet
 For more tangle patterns visit tanglepatterns.com
Pick your favourite string and think about those crispy golden colours,
I can't wait to see what you all come up with!
Have a great week!
~ joey ~ 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Joey,
    Wow, it's been ages since I linked up to your challenges. Hope you like my take on this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you back Kylie! The link up never closes so you can go back and participate in any challenge at any time. Love the colour you added, I love the colours of Autumn!

      Delete
  2. I spent my day raking up pine needles and pinecones. I'll be raking leaves soon. They are beginning to turn color already. Fun tangle challenge. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori I love how your drawing represents the stage of your leaves, still hanging on the tree but just about to drop. We have a HUGE maple tree in our side yard as well as others on the boulevard and neighbour's yards so we are literally buried in leaves by the end of October!

      Delete
  3. Dorothy, I love the use of colour and the movement in your piece! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved Autumn, and the colors it brings. Unfortunately, I now live in the desert, so this tile is the closest I'll come to Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin,
    I love the renaissance tile with the white shading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia,
    I love both b&w and colour versions! And if the leaves aren't changing where you are yet then I'd stick with summery colours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice JL, I love the effect of using colour and b&w in the same piece. Oke is a perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The "shadow" effect is really lovely Ilse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joya,
    The tangle that you have used with Leaflet is wonderful! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anna,
    Really nice artwork and I love the blue shading, it makes the piece really fresh looking! Thanks for joining in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jacque your Autumn Angel is wonderful! So glad that you enjoyed this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carmela the spheres are fantastic! Very nice effect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stacey I love how you have used Leaflet in the background! Thanks for sharing your artwork!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~