joey's weekly tangle challenge #30

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. 
Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!
  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!

Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work. 
note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back  and link up to any challenge, at any time.

* * *  
Welcome to today's Thanksgiving challenge!
Today is Thanksgiving here in Canada
so this week's challenge includes
things that you may find on the Thanksgiving dinner table.


(click on the tangle name for directions)
Choose a string that appeals to you and use as many of the above tangles as you like.
For more tangle patterns visit tanglepatterns.com 

Have a wonderful weekend!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments:

  1. Joya,
    A pumpkin is a perfect shape to tangle. (I hope to try one before pumpkin season is over!) Yours is beautiful, thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    Your tic tac toe boxes really show off each tangle. Your sunflowers are really lovely.
    Thank you for participating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heike,
    Tangling on brown paper is such a fun look, I must pull some out one day. I like how you have used the tangles together, thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin,
    Another really nice drawing, I love the shading and highlights on the brown paper.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia,
    The tangles work perfectly as a cornucopia! Excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ilse,
    Great choice of string! A spider web look is very fitting for this time of year. Thank you for continuing to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Joey! I accidentally linked to my blog home page instead of the image and I can't figure out how to edit it. Here's the link to the image itself: http://www.coachableheart.com/?attachment_id=828. This was my first challenge, I enjoyed learning six new patterns for this. I think Kuke ended up being my favorite. Looking forward to participating more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you join in Jenn!
      I have changed the link so the thumbnail goes to your drawing. I'm really loving the look of tangling on brown paper, I must try that again.
      Hope you will join us next week,
      ~ joey ~

      Delete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~