Christmas creativity - drawing


We have been up to all kinds of creativity over the past month
so I have scheduled some short posts about some of the things that we have made
while I take a wee break from this blog.
(and yes, there is a tangle challenge scheduled for Monday too!)


Like most tweens, my daughter loves the colour turquoise and glitter!  These are simple Ikea frames that are perfect for her changing taste, she can swap out the photos whenever she chooses.


 There are quite often 3 puppy pictures in the arrangement, so for the other frames I painted 2 snowflakes and drew an Olaf snowman.  I added tiny white rhinestones to the snowflakes and wrote the words Peace, Love and Joy on the drawings.  They are each "matted" with turquoise glitter cardstock and then placed on top of the mat in the frame.


Wishing you peace this season!
~ joey ~

1 comment:

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~