joey's weekly tangle challenge #64

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art.  
Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art! I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!  Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work. 
note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see past challenges. 
***

Sorry I'm late this morning!
Blogger was giving me problems yesterday
so I didn't get my post scheduled for the usual early morning launch.

I'm starting something new today -

Alphabet Monotangles!
 Today we'll start with the tangle
Arukas

Each week I will choose a tangle beginning with a letter of the alphabet.
Next week will be a B tangle, then C, etc. 
but to find out which tangle we're using
 you have to come back each Monday!

I think the "beach theme" I've been stuck on
may have influenced this week's challenge?!
Enjoy and have a great week!
~ joey ~  
   
  
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

  1. I would like to put your weekly Challange button on my blog. I found your Challange through a button on someone else's blog, however I can't seem to find the html on your site. Is it possible to point me in the right direction please? I have only just found your site but I really feel I am going to enjoy following it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished my tile, hope it's not too late to post it here. Thanks for the challenges; even if I am often late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never be too late Audrie, you are always welcome to join in whenever you can!
      ~ joey ~

      Delete
  3. Love this tangle! Thanks for providing a wonderful challenge each week - I am looking forward to the monotangles.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~