d is for dugwud


 Another challenge done at almost the last hour!  Phew!  It has been so hot here, temperatures that we're not used to and certainly not for this long.  It's starting to dry up my creative juices! ;o)

As you can see, I'm still fighting with Photobucket but here is my challenge done with Prismacolor pencils.  Still lovin' this set, well worth the money.  I didn't intend for it to be so bold, I guess the fiery colours are a result of the heat.

Hope you are keeping cool in your part of the world,
~ joey ~

3 comments:

  1. Very subtle colouring, It makes each section look like auras rather than the main pattern. I learnt a lot from this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gradation of colors. It's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Joey!! :) :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/07/my-joeys-monotangle-dugwud-challenge-entry

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~