joey's weekly tangle challenge #81

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art.  
Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art! I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!  Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.  note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time. Click here to see past challenges. 
***

I'm afraid that I have a head cold right now
that's making me very spacey,
please forgive any errors in this post. ;o)

It's week #81 of the
Alphabet Monotangle Challenge
and this week's letter is R!

I usually have these challenge posts written up in advance
but today I discovered that I had come to the end of my prewritten posts. 
Luckily I have chosen all of the tangles for
the alphabet monotangle challenge ahead of time
so this week my book says we're making a

  Rosewood Monotangle
(a monotangle is drawn using only 1 tangle pattern)
 
Need a reminder to participate in Joey's weekly tangle challenge?  Subscribe to madebyjoey using any of the methods on the left sidebar or follow me on Pinterest.

I hope that you are having a great start to the week
and are staying healthy!
~ joey ~
 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments:

  1. Oh poor you, I hope you feel brighter soon. I am off to the dentist, so you can feel sorry for me and I will feel sorry for you. Whilst I am at the dentist I will chew over what to do for the challenge lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better! This pattern I liked very much! It became a friend at first sight! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey, you are so sweet to give us a challenge when you're sick. I really appreciate your generosity. Hope you're feeling better soon, if not already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all of your kind comments. I feel I'm definitely over the worst of this horrible cold. My daughter came down with it too so I had some company earlier in the week! I have really enjoyed seeing your challenges this week, I'm going to go give it a try now!
    Be well,
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better and hope your daughter does soon. I just responded to your latest post on m blog--the URL you gave to the Jumbo-sized pencils...those are NOT what I use. Jumbo-sized doesn't work well at all, in m experience. See my response!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're feeling better. It took a while to come up with a tile for this challenge, but I finally did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure why my comment is not showing up! If the other one does, forgive the repeat.
    Thank you Joey for your inspiration for Rosewood. I just couldn't come up with any creative
    idea. After seeing your's, I finally did it! Thank you and feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~