joey's weekly tangle challenge #96

   
This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art.  Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing,we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.  note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.  Click here to see past challenges.

****************************************************************************************************************

 
Another week, another challenge!
Continuing with our "collection of musical challenges" theme,
I have a new string for you today.



 Let's try using Chillon on this "natural" string. 

Here's a question you may like to explore during this challenge:
 *If you tangle without music playing do you ever hum a tune out loud or in your head?

Have a great week!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I do - whenever I tangle in silence I pretty much get lost in the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time I had Bach´s Goldbergvariations in the background. I don´t have any trouble with letting it pass my mind, though I am not listening actively. A little touch of Bach might have came into my tile?;)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~