cayke challenge #98

was to simply
tangle with the pattern
Cayke.

 ZIA:  005, 01, 02 Micron, Prismacolor pencils

I have recently been inspired by this little bird pattern 
and it has managed to find it's way
into many different projects!


It started when I made some of the 3D paper birds,
tweaking the tutorial slightly by adding some
stuffing in between the layers of paper to add a bit of
tummy thickness!

This term I am filling in at a Middle School Clay Club
so we made these little cuties out of clay!
I'll share a photo when it has been glazed.

One pattern, so many variations!
~ joey ~

3 comments:

  1. Those birds are so cute and I love the tile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to try these out, they are lovely and will be perfect for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those birds are a little too adorable. I didn't realize that you were such a fabulous artist. I've just been enjoying your Zentangles so far.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~