friday inside my sketchbook

I haven't yet completed my yin yang challenge this week 
but I did find a couple of pages in my sketchbook!
 


I planned to colour in the elephant
but it didn't happen in time for the photo.

If you have any drawings or challenge work that you'd like to share,
please link up below!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. i love your journal/sketchbook you are showing us. such cute pictures! that giraffe is sporty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cute little giraffe does like to get into the spotlight doesn't he :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~