joey's weekly tangle challenge #98

   This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art.  Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing,we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! 
Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.
 note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
 Click here to see past challenges.

***************************************************************************************************************

Well the calendar may say
that we are now starting the month of February,
but I feel like I'm still somewhere
back at the beginning of the New Year.
Time speeds up every year, I'm sure of it!

Now that we have finished our collection of musical tangles
where to go from here?
Do we launch into something new and daring
or stick with the basics and keep life simple?

I think this time I'm voting for simple!

So your challenge for this Monday morning
is to use the tangle

You can use it with other tangles in a String, in a zendala, ZIA, etc.
It's entirely up to you.

And if you are lucky enough to have a piece of cake nearby and want to nibble on that for "inspiration", I certainly won't stop you!

Enjoy the week!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. ;) Sorry, I did eat the last of my cake this morning! Couldn´t resist. I used string 59 from tanglepattern.com with cayke and my latest found pattern Dorsal. I belive Cayke goes with other patterns very nicely! And it is so easy to draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, first I had a piece of homemade cheesecake an than I had the idea:
    A cake with Cayke!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~