winter inspiration

Like most of you, I dapple in other forms of creativity.  A recent trip to the craft store provided me with an excuse a well earned opportunity, to take a few hours to relax with some new winter inspiration.
I am, sadly, allergic to wool so I have to use other blends of yarns.  Loops and Threads is one of my favourite chunky yarns as it's so silky soft and knits up fast.

I (self) studied mixed media last summer so I was thrilled to find a "winter inspired" mixed media magazine with lots of techniques and ideas.

What have you been work on recently?
~ joey ~ 




Edit:  Finished infinity scarf!  So easy peasy, knit 14 stitches until it's the desired length and then sew ends together!
Super cozy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~