I know it's summer here when . . .

 . . . our sundeck starts to look like a nursery!

 
 . . . veggie plants are tucked into anything that can hold dirt!

And most exciting,
our 11 year old son has developed an interest in gardening
which opens up so many opportunities to build things and be creative together!

My drawing pens have been temporarily set aside while we prepare our summer vegetable plots and containers.  I will do my best to catch up on the challenges soon!

We have one more week of roman numeral challenges (XV)
and then I have another fun series planned for you!

Have fun creating whether you are in your studio or in the garden!
~ joey ~

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are an amazing gardener!! This is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~