joey's weekly tangle challenge #113

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time. 
Click here to see past challenges.

**********************************************************************************
Welcome back to the Roman Numeral String challenge!

I have drawn a string for XIII that is a little different.
We had a high five, I guess this is a low 13?!?

So this creates a big blank space on the top
for you to fill with some of the tangles I have chosen.  
Use as many or few as you like.


It may create some strange unique and creative
effects using all of the tangles that I have chosen together.
Have fun experimenting!
~ joey ~ 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the challenge - fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited!! This is the very first tangle I have uploaded to the internet (#23). I was looking for inspiration on something to draw, and came across your Roman Numeral Challenge. It was just what I needed! Thank you for doing this. I look forward to doing more of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~