tangle challenges: joey #112, diva #276

Challenges for the week:

joey's weekly tangle challenge #112
I just realized that one row of Knightsbridge is Barber Pole!  Oops!
It was too narrow for a second row of squares!

Diva challenge #276

I started this challenge with the intention of drawing as little Poke root as possible because it's not a tangle that I really enjoy drawing, but it ended up "blossoming" into little bouquets.  I do like the pop of colour though!

Hope you are having an awesome week!
~ joey ~

10 comments:

  1. I have made the same mistake with one row of Knightsbridge, but Margeret Bremner has it as one of the variations so I am calling it allowed for the Monotangle :-) Love your Pokeroot/Drupe tile. A Monotangle and a duotangle, does that mean you are going to do a Triotangle next :-D ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I suppose I had better start on a triotangle next! ;o)

      Delete
  2. I love the way you got the monotangle be so balanced! Light and heavy going together! About the Diva-tile: I want to eat those Poke Roots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red is fantastic! For some reason it reminds me of remembrance day poppies. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work! I love the composition of your challenge piece, especially the shading. The Diva piece is beautifully vivid;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore both of your tiles this week! The duo reminds me of a beautiful red flamenco dress. OLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Knightsbridge monotangle. The Roman Numeral XII really pops! And your red Poke Root on the Drupe is fabulous. Makes me hungry! Aren't Cherries almost in season now? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your (very) Pokeroot tile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joey, your work is so beautiful! I love the 3D effect Knightsbridge and the wonderful red poke roots.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~