peace challenge

I discovered this morning
that I was not the only one
with Peace on my mind.
The guest blogger at the Diva has posted
a similar peace themed challenge.

It's comforting to know that others share my hope for peace.

Owning a gun is not a right,
and regulating gun ownership
only takes firearms
out of the hands
of those who shouldn't have them
in the first place.
We all bleed the same colour,
no matter what colour we are on the outside.
Racism is childish and pointless.

There I've said my peace
onto more creative subjects . . .
 
. . . here is my challenge!

 
Joey #121 (circle string series)
Diva #275

Tangles:  Organic, Chillon
brown and black Micron pens, terracotta and white Prismacolor pencil,
white Gelly Roll pen, HB pencil

***

And I have started another personal creative challenge for myself with the hopes of downsizing my unruly collection of papers!
My task is to choose 3 sheets of patterned paper and make a minimum of 6 greeting cards.
I will post photos of what I create tomorrow.


Happy creative days!
~ joey ~

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your words of peace Joey! I like your tile and the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice words, nice challenge and of course a very nice tile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great peace Zendala Joey, and of course your peace sign has all the correct legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank´s for your words! And for charing a beautiful tile!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~