joey's weekly tangle challenge #126

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.  Click here to see past challenges.

**********************************************************************************
Thank you so much for participating in the circle series challenges,
it was such a pleasure to see all of your challenges!

We are going to start a different kind of challenge now
I'm not sure how many weeks this will run
(maybe only once if you all give it a thumbs down?!)
but I'm going to call this challenge the

"Finish my tile challenge"

I'm going to state the obvious here but the challenge is to finish my tile!
I have started with the tangle Paradox.

 
 
I will start each tile with one tangle,
you can either print my tile or
draw the tangle that I have used in the same spot on your tile,
then add tangles of your own to finish it off!

I've seen many swaps like this but being too nervous to actually try one,
I thought we would try it here in my safe little space.  ha ha!

I am looking forward to see how you finish this off,
I'm sure that we will see many wonderful ideas!
Have a great week!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I also had seen many travelling tiles, but agree with you... Beeing too nervous to try one too. Now I'm happy to try it at your challenge. Thank you so much! Have a nice week. Many greetings from Germany, Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it - I'm the first one:)) Thank's for such great challenge. I had so much fun and looking Forward to the next weeks. Sunny greetings from Germany, Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be fun! Thanks for coming up with so much inspiration every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I've just joined the travelling tangles group on facebook and they are so supportive. Looking forward to this as I love paradox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww~ Don't be afraid to try a swap. Perhaps I could be your first swap partner. International mail takes a while to get to its destination, so you'd have some time to mentally prep..? Hahahaha. Let me know if you'd like that. :) I can be reached at stephanie@everythingis-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Joey for the "finish my tile challenge". I've been so impressed with traveling tangles I've seen going around--I was glad to take part in one! I'm not on Facebook so I don't have access to traveling tangles group. I would love to participate in a traveling tangle or a swap. If anyone is interested, please send me an email at DLFairbank@comcast.net.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you dear Joey, I'm fond of the traveling tiles and this is really a wonderful challenge which I like to join.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great concept. I really enjoyed doing this one; as I usually do. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~