creating spaces - autumn


I have been creating new spaces in our home to refresh our creative energy and prepare for the cooler Autumn days ahead.


A shelf moved and restocked with new labels always starts a buzz with the kids, peaking into baskets to see what's new.


And just regrouping the same musical instruments prompted a mini concert last night!

It doesn't take a lot of time or effort . . .





. . . a few Autumn decorations here and there is all it takes!

How are you easing into Autumn?
~ joey ~

1 comment:

  1. It all looks great! I love the idea of the acorn labels I might have to make a few of those. :) Your patchwork pillow cover looks super cozy too.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~