Spring crafts - from the archives

It's beginning to feel like Spring here, the bulbs are poking up through the soil and buds are forming on the trees.
I love it when the earth begins to awaken from it's Winter sleep!

Today I thought I would share some of my favourite Spring crafts.

flower petal fairies
These sweet flower petal fairies are perfect for a Spring branch.

needlefelted catkin branches
 Nothing says Spring like catkin branches and these never loose their buds!

watercolour painting covered notebooks
These watercolour painting covered notebooks could be made any time of year but it's so nice to make a fresh one for Spring gardening notes, sketching or journaling.

Handmade Easter crafts
And here are a few ideas to start you thinking about Easter.  Remember it's early this year, just 17 days away!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of watercolor painting notebooks! We have so many watercolors to use up.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~