Planning a balanced summer holiday

 
It's that time of year again.....the end of school countdown!
We have 5 weeks left so I have be reviewing my post from last year to plan a perfect mix of activities, relaxation and a smidge of creative learning for a summer of fun!

If I were to choose one word that sums up what I most hope to achieve this summer it would be:
BALANCE

And to accomplish this I am focusing on these 3 things:

simplicity
activity
and creativity

To start I have printed a free calendar from The Tomkat Studio and have begun filling in important dates, holidays, birthdays, appointments and pre-booked activities.

This year I have also designed a handy printable checklist so that I remember to look into all of the free activities that we have enjoyed in the past, as well as keep track of any new ideas that we discover.

I will be asking the kids to help me fill in the new ideas section.
I wonder what they will come up with!?

Please feel free to print off a copy of our new checklist and let me know how your summer planning is going.
Five weeks and counting....
~ joey ~ 
P.S.  If the checklist appears out of alignment in GoogleDocs, download the file and open it in a Word type document.  You can then adjust alignment if necessary and then print it.
  
Shared with: 
The Magic Onions - Friday's Nature Table
Natural Suburbia - Creative Friday
Teaching Mama - Tender moments with toddlers and preschoolers 
Like Mama~Like Daughter - Eco Kids Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Ah I loved this post. Very inspiring and thank you for the links Joey!
    Sending you a hug from Holland,
    xx sas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of your kind comments Sas! Each and every one is so appreciated!
    xoxo
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~