snow tangle challenge

This challenge ended up to be just that, a challenge!  Where in the end, you have something that doesn't even slightly resemble the image that was in your head when you started!  Oh well, we all have those kinds of drawings don't we?!

Years ago I bought some snowflake cut outs to hang in my daughter's room and I still have the outer part as they seemed too cool to throw away.  I traced the snowflake pattern as my "string" and used a Staedtler triplus fineliner to draw the tangles Scrumble, Nvelope, Ojo and Widgets (SNOW) and coloured it in with 4 shades of blue Prismacolor pencils.
So there, it's done, I've showed off my flop, and now I'm ready to move on to the next one!
Did anyone else find this one a challenge?
~ joey ~

3 comments:

  1. WOW !! Super Idee, sehr schön!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the use of a snowflake as your string - I might just try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2014/12/joeys-snow-challenge-entry

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~