a little surprise for you!

On Monday I mentioned
a little surprise that I have been working on
to help make your holidays
a little more festive.

Being that we all like to draw on things
I made up this sheet of tag templates
for you to print onto card
of your choice and tangle!


I printed it onto kraft card stock
and loved the results when I
used a white Uni-ball pen to highlight.


*I apologize for not being a computer genius*
I hope that to print the template you can just click on the image
and press print.  I have saved the document in Google Docs.
If for some reason it won't print, cutting and pasting the image should work.

If you do use the templates
please come back and link up your photos below,
I would LOVE to see what you do with them!

Happy Holidays everyone!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you ! Great idea !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice of you, Joey. Thank you. I will enjoy using these.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~