joey's weekly tangle challenge #145

Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:   
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

Click here to see all of my past challenges.


* * *
 The final challenge for 2016!

I would like to thank all of you
who come here to participate
in my challenges each week.

I truly enjoy coming to this space
to be inspired by what you create.

This week I have a simple 

Barber Pole

border for you to complete.


Perhaps your challenge will represent
something significant that has
occurred in your tangling life?

See you again in the New Year!
All the best,
~ joey ~  

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. Joey, Happy New Year to you and yours. Thank you for thanking us for being with you thru 2016. And thank you for doing this for us every Monday...makes it worth getting out of bed for, lol!! I have so enjoyed doing the "Finish My Tile" tangles, and hope you continue them. But whatever you do, I know I'll be right here with you!! Thank you again.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope you continue the Finish My Tile challenges; they've been such fun to do. And it challenges me even more to try and continue doing them as monotangles. Some have been easier to do than others; some not so easy. But so far I've managed to do them all.

    I hope you and yours have a Wonderful, Healthy, Happy, Prosperous New Year. One in which the worst day is no worse than the best day of this past year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Started this at my daughter's and finished it when I got home, was nice to chill out a bit with the grandkids. Hope your New Year brings much happiness and joy. Thank you for a wonderful bunch of challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~