joey's weekly tangle challenge #161

Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:  
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see all of my past challenges.




* * *
Happy Easter Monday!
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend
 spending time with family and friends.
We had our parents over for lunch on Good Friday


My mom made these adorable eggs!

And my kids made these adorable cards.

* * *
We are up to the letter P on the
"finish my tile alphabet challenges".
Congratulations to those of you who
have completed all of the letters so far!
I have a few still to complete, so I know it's not easy!

This week we are starting with the tangle

As always I look forward to seeing your finished tiles!
Take care,
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am first. That is a first for me. There are so many beautiful P-tangles on the net, I was totally blown away. The creative gates opened wide and I couldn't put it off for another day. Looking forward to Q, Joey. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, forgot. While you celebrated Easter, we celebrated the Thai New Year, the water festival. Today, Tuesday, it is in our village, and tomorrow the next south of us.

      Delete
  2. I like your challenge with the alphabeth and so I completed also the letters A to F. Best wishes, Margarete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your Mom's devilled chicks! Been a busy week here.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~