joey's weekly tangle challenge #169


Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:  
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see all of my past challenges.



* * *
 We are coming closer to the end of
finish my tile alphabet series!
(I hope that I can catch up before we finish!?)

Today is the letter X
and I have started you off with the tangle


This is a ribbon tangle
so I thought it would work well with the lines
of the letter X.

Looking forward to seeing your challenges,
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment last week.
    It was very interesting again to use new tangles, this time with the first letter X. Greetings from Germany, Margarete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby was away on his yearly fishing trip so I spent the weekend and Monday recovering my patio furniture. The 2 lounge chairs, love seat and ottomans have 10 cushions and I can't tell you how happy I was to put the sewing machine away and get back to Tangling! BTW when he came home I sent him into the sunroom 5 times plus pointed out other things he had to look through the sunroom to see before he noticed the cushions we no longer a horrible lime green but now a lovely Navy blue pattern!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~